Yea...maybe the question you had was a lot more sophisticated than the title chosen by me like "why did Hiral create one more blog again?" . In any case, let me try and answer it.
Its been 3 months almost in college now and life has again fallen into a routine of lectures and analysing some age old ideas (supposed to be) igniting case studies. Now I am tired of cursing the system and expecting that it can be changed. So why not have small system of self-learning within the system of forced-learning?
Basically, what I would be doing is compiling some of the greatest ideas I come across - they can be articles I read, ideas I discussed or maybe ideas which struck me while forcing those potatoes I ate in the mess down my intestine (if you know what I mean? :P )!
I hope you are as moved by these ideas as I was. If not, god bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment